Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Another Oops This Week

I have made another OOPS this week!!!!!  I just don't know where my brain has been at all.  I received a comment letting me know that one of my words are spelled wrong.  I feel somewhat embarrassed due to the fact that I dedicated that word art to my friend, Donna at Donna's Digital Creations.

Here is my corrected version:

The error is was in the spelling of "definitely" .... I previously spelled it "definately".
You can download the corrected word art at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/YPyqKNvO/you_bring_happy.html.  Sorry for the mistake.  Hugs, Sue


4 comments:

Donna said...

i didn't even catch it Sue! LOL Have a great Weekend!

sandie said...

So cute! Thanks so much!

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/02/wednesdays-guest-freebies_22.html

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks so much for sharing.