Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

The New Zoo Review

Children that go to the zoo during the school trip on a field trip usually have to write an article about the animals and what they saw.  This little cat couldn't wait to see what his favorite child wrote about all his friends.

You can download this at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/oEhZyN4H/The_New_Zoo_Review.html

I will be leaving for my mother's on Thursday, April 19th for a week.  So, I will be only posting probably one more freebie this week.  The week has finally arrived for me to finally see her in person.  I am both very excited and also a little apprehensive.  Just the same .... I am ready to see my Mom.

Hugs, Sue

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a safe trip and good visit. Thanks for the word arts

Jennifer said...

I finally got some time to work with your word art. I posted 2 layouts that I have done tonight. You can take a look at them here: http://bumblebeeejenn.blogspot.ca/

I pray that your Mom is still recovering, and that you both will be able to have a lovely visit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so so much for sharing your work! So many unique items! So much appreciated by this artistic-challenged one!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing your work! It is so very, very appreciated by this artistic-challenged one. So cute! Thank you! Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 17, 2012. Thanks again.