Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Nana's Love

Wow .... I have been gone a long time!!!  I do apologize and what can I say my life has been nonstop since the middle of April when I went and saw my mother.

No sooner than I got back my husband had to act up .... hee, hee with indigestion that we thought was his heart.  I just think really .... HE JUST MISSED ME AND WANTED TO BE BABIED!!!!  Afterall, who doesn't have a husband that isn't your biggest child.  hee, hee.  Seriously, everything is just fine after some tests were run.

Next I spent a six day vacation with my GRANDCHILDREN, while Mom and Dad went to Cancun.  And I had an absolute blast!!!!!!  Cooked constantly .... I'd forgotten all the breakfast, lunches, snacks, dinners and then another snack.  There was homework.  There were baseball practices and games.  There were showers and night time stories.  There was early rising.  And there even was time for video game challenges and loads of laughter.  My Miss Allison slept with my every single night and I loved it!!!  And, now I'M HAPPILY TIRED!!!!

Now, for my free wordart:


And you can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/8amfnQio/NANAS_HEART.html

I'm so happy to say the biggest HI to all my friends with GIGANTIC hugs.

And just a photo or two:






Baseball tournaments with the boys ... pitcher is Brandon and Justin ....  catcher is Brandon.



Trip to the park.

Have a wonderful day everyone.

Hugs, Sue

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to have you back. Great pictures of the grandkids. It is great to spend time with them but they do tucker you out. I have pictures on my Organized Chaos Blog too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your Nana's Heart, just love it.
Mary

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/05/thursdays-guest-freebies_24.html

Avril H said...

Many thanks :)Great photos, great g/children.