Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Aggie Character

I have had a special request to make a very unique wordart.  This for a handsome Senior Texas A&M golfer.  And, after much trial and error.  Plus, the looking up of "golf terminology" I am pleased to present this creation.

One of the ideas I wanted to create this around was what I call "Aggie Pride".  I do hope I succeeded.

So, for all the Aggie's out there.  THIS ONE IS FOR YOU!!!!!


Thank you so much for your suggestion for a wordart, Janet.  This was such a fantastic suggestion and it really had me being thinking.  My husband even laughed at me .... because the secret is now out.  I KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT GOLF!!!!!!

Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Janet Slusser said...

Thank you Sue!! You are so sweet!!! I know you put a lot of thought and work into this!! My son doesn't play golf for A&M, golf is just his hobby, but that's okay! No one will know that but me and you!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH for your kindness!!! You're a sweetie!!

HUGS!!!
Janet

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 5 post on Jun. 22, 2012. Thanks again.