Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Food thoughts

Good morning to everyone,

Since I am now on quite a limited diet for the next forty-eight hours, I thought I'd offer a freebie around the theme of dining.  If I can't eat much to speak of, I can at least do a freebie around the thought.

I have been through so many tests these past few days ... catscan of liver, ultrasound of stomach and liver, different labwork, ekg.  Monday they are doing endoscope.  I have been found to have "fatty liver disease", luckily no other abnormalities with liver.  But, I may have to have liver bioposy done if symptoms continue.  I'd never even heard of that disease, plus when I think liver disease ... I think alcoholism.  As a nondrinker, I was surprised.   I continue in alot of pain .... but with my trusty heating pad.  We are really bonding.  I have been on a STRICT no fat, no carb, no protein diet.  In other words ... broth and jello for four days now.  Hey, the big benefit .... I'VE LOST FOUR POUNDS already this week. 

Now, enough about me .... it's time for your freebie.

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/jfWwjOER/dining_words.html

May your weekend be filled with fun, laughter and family.  And, for any of you out there in our "heat wave" please stay safe.

Hugs, Sue


3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 30, 2012. Thanks again.

Janet Slusser said...

Love this wordart! I love the different fonts and sizes and how it will look on the background of a page! Thank you!

Lisa said...

I love this wordart. Thanks so much for sharing and best of luck with your medical problems. Hope you feel better soon.