Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Season Schedule

Calendar Schedule


Many years ago, in one of my baseball scrapbook pages I made this "Baseball Schedule" representing practice and rainout days.  Included was games and tournaments.  And by not putting a month, it could represent any month of baseball play.

Here is the baseball layout of Brandon that I did to give you an idea.





I also decided to include just the blank calendar should you want to put exact dates of games, etc.


You can download this in pgn format at:  http://www.4shared.com/photo/5fObl_2C/baseball_calendar.html

Have fun.

Hugs, Sue


3 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Sue- great layout! I just wanted to tell you that I posted one of my older baseball clusters that I did a few years ago. I also mentioned your free wordart and a link to your blog.I figured there are a lot of parents and grandparents out there with kids playing ball that do scrapbooking and they can use all the freebies that they can find. LOL
Hugs

Granny Enchanted said...

What a super cute idea! I love it.

CrystalNVa said...

THANK YOU ;~}