Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stuck In The Middle

I have three children and one of the topics of conversation when they were little was ..... SOMEONE IS ALWAYS STUCK IN THE MIDDLE.  It didn't matter who it happened to be either.  There was always, always one of my "darlings" that felt they were being treated unfairly.

Today's freebie is dedicated to those moments of life.

Here is my preview:

I have made numerous versions of this with different elements .... why?????  Just because.

Again the other previews with the elements:

I hope there is at least one that strikes your fancy.

You can download all four free wordarts at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/VmSxEY2q/stuck_in_the_middle.html

I am not sure I will be doing one tomorrow.  I am having a number of ultra sounds done this afternoon, labwork etc.  I have been in alot of pain for about two weeks now, with it getting worse by the day.  Didn't even going swimming yesterday ... instead went to the doctor.  My tests start at noon today.  Wish me luck ... and that they find out why I am in such pain.  Doing wordart to keep my mind off of my stomach.

Hugs always, Sue

2 comments:

Avril H said...

Many thanks :) I now have a certain song on my brain. Wishing you well.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 4 post on Jun. 28, 2012. Thanks again.