Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, June 1, 2012

We Want Rain


I just couldn't resist .... because I received numerous comments yesterday about our lack of rain for everyone.  Where would life be, if we didn't all have a sense of humor.

You can download this at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/z6LWMJWJ/6-1.html
Have the wonderful weekend!!!!!

Hugs, Sue

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love this. I could picture some plants in the backyard that would be screaming this if they could. Now I am wishing I had taken a picture of my backyard before the rain started today. (And it is still going strong 12 hrs later. My garden is in heaven.)

Trine Secher said...

Well, if anyone needs rain that much, you can have some of mine.....
We've got plenty to go around at the moment :0)

But thanks for the WA anyway, there might come a day when it comes in handy....