Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Well Boys

Grands9creations


Now, baseball is not only for the little ones .... you know.  It is a game cherished by all age groups.  For the teenage/young adult male of our species .....

THIS GAME IS PLAYED TO IMPRESS ALL THOSE BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WATCHING THEM!!!!

The vibrant male comes up to bat with confidence just oozing out of him ... he's determined, a little cocky and athletic.

YEA, FOR BASEBALL!!!!!!


This is my last one for today because there are a couple of baseball games in my future this afternoon.

I do hope everyone has enjoyed the baseball ones I've done this week.  They have been so much fun to create.

For any new friends that have just found my site .... welcome, welcome, welcome.  I have been offering free wordart for about five months now.  I have many different ones for you to chose from under many themes.

Do consider becoming a member and don't forget to leave some love.

Hugs always, Sue

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jun. 09, 2012. Thanks again.

Trine Secher said...

I KNEW that game had a point....! Thanks for enlightening me ;o))

Unknown said...

The teen clip art reminds me of my 17 year old grand daughter who we nick name jello! She will play in the Ball tournament in July.