Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, July 13, 2012

I'm Dreaming Of Paris

Last one for today ..... afterall, I haven't put any on for a couple of days.  And, when that happens I try to make up for it by doing more than one.

My thoughts today have been turning to vacations.  One of those holiday places I always dream about is ..... paris in the springtime.  I have dreamed of it all my life.  To see the artists at work, oh .... that would be such a treat.  Almost like heaven, really.  Paris is one of those cities that just represents creating, talent and beauty.  So, for me .... even if I can only go there in my mind ... it's enough!!!!

Here's my preview:

I kind of made my own cluster this time with my thoughts and love of Paris.  It's a little different for me.  Hope there are some Paris Dreaming out there besides me.

You can download it at:  http://www.4shared.com/zip/_2_m23eM/Paris.html

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 3 post on Jul. 14, 2012. Thanks again.