Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Cheer


Friday, December 21, 2012


Christmas Cheer

Oh .........

Yes, the opening of presents is just around the corner. I must tell everyone though I have already gotten my christmas present.

I know, I know .....

I needed to wait until Christmas Day!!!

But .........
I needed to learn to use it before that day!!!

And without delay .......
I got a brand new camera from my hubby.

And, just to show you what wonderful photos it takes .....
Here are a few.

This is called the Five Seasons of Corn
Marion, Iowa

Walking in downtown
Marion, Iowa

This is in one of our restaurants
She just captures the joy of winter wonderland, to me.
Marion, Iowa
This is one of my Christmas Wooden Decorations I made many years ago.
I had a Outdoor Yard Business called "Holidays R' Us"
 

Home decorations in my home
I am a lover of Santa's and Angel's
 

Here's a image of the entire nutcrackers, as well as,
my husband, John's Christmas trains in the background.
 
 
Granger House
of
Marion, Iowa



And now for my freebie of the day




You can download it at:


Here's a couple of more photos I took yesterday afternoon when I was finally able to see through the blowing winds and actually see the SNOW.

 
A photo taken from the inside of the warmth
of my son, Drue's home of our
first snowfall of the year
December 20, 2012
 
 
One of the Christmas Wreaths
outside of my home
YEA ... WE HAVE SNOW
and isn't just the most
BEAUTIFUL THING YOU'VE EVER SEEN!!!!!!
 
 
I still GET SO lost in the beauty of the white.  Yesterday was a pretty hard day because we had winds over 50mph and a huge snow blizzard throughout the night until early afternoon.  Not fun at all to be outside, much less trying to snowblow your driveway and sidewalks.  Almost hit my husband in the head with the shovel because the winds caught it and blew it right out of my hands.  Luckily I didn't kill him.  Hopefully all the streets are cleared later today so I can really get out and take some photographs.
 
Hugs to all, Sue


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Sue - it looks like a magical winter wonderland at your home........so jealous, all we have is rain here in Somerset - with roads closed due to flooding and all the rivers bursting their banks. I know which I'd rather have.....and it definitely involves throwing cylindrical objects at people!!! lol

Thanks again for all your magical freebie wordart. May I wish you and your family a wonderful Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

Hugs.

Karen xxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

You kept asking for snow. Well, you got SNOW. Next time you might want to be a little more specific in that request to mother nature.

Thanks for another great freebie!