Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas Happening

** I have completed all my transfer over to the
4Shared Site of all my Christmas freebies, that includes the dates of October 17th (A Promise) through today's date of December 4th (Christmas Happening) **

I will begin my transfer of Halloween freebies tomorrow.


What is something we all can't wait for ....  and elves will yell it from the rooftop .... plus, it makes children smile with glee.

Here is my freebie for today.

You can download it at:

 
And that my friends is it, that's all.
Gotta run .... busy, busy, busy!!!!
 
Hugs, Sue


4 comments:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

It took me until tommorrow to get to today's freebie--follow? Thanks.

Silverbutterfly said...

Hi, was just looking back at some of your earlier digis, and founs back on Sept.288th aan answer to a comment I had made, sorry but I never saw it until to night. I dearly loved the the digi usinfg Silverbutterfly. Of course you can use it, the preview was just so adorable, it made my day. I reallly appreciate your dedication to me.

Silverbutterfly said...

It's me again, I forgot to leave you my e-mail, in case you'd like to contact me. It's: maryh@cvctx.com. Once again thanks.

Merry Christmas!!

Wishing You Butterfly Mornings,
And Wildflower Afternoons....

Silverbutterfly

Lisa Lynn said...

Another cutie, thanks.