Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Definition of Clumsy

Now, today I hope everyone doesn't mind .....

But, I need a little break from creating Christmas themed wordart.  And, I am in one of my "let's be silly moods".  That spells out to a HUMOR freebie today. 

I have had this happen to me more times then I can count and it actually happened to me this morning.  So .... without delay I will preview my freebie for the day.

You can download it at:
 
And, here is what happened.  I awoke this morning with a fall!!!!  You see, we have one of those beds that are very high off the floor .... and I rolled over and FELL OUT OF BED!!!  And, if that wasn't bad enough (afterall I have been sleeping in this STUPID bed for over 20 YEARS), I got up off the floor and walked right into the WALL!!!!!
 
Don't know if this means I am going to have one of those UPSIDE DOWN days ......
 
Hugs, Sue

6 comments:

Pat said...

my daughter has this problem she will love the card that I make for her thank you

Natasha said...

Thanks so much for this Sue, its awesome and definitely rings very close to home with me lol xx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Not exactly the best way to start your day AND something else we have in common. I really do swear the walls move around in our house just to mess me up. Thanks for the freebie.

Hugs,
Lisa

Edwina said...

This is me on the days my illness acts up. Yipes, It feels like everything jumps out at me some days. The sentiment sounds funny. I need to learn to laugh at myself. Thank you for reminding me of that. Edwina Brown

scangel said...

So me. I am the worlds clumsiest person for sure. thank you.

Lisa Lynn said...

I know what you mean, thanks for the adorable image.