Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Where You Feel Love

I can't tell you how good it is to be back.  My creative juices are again working and my head no longer feels like it is in a "fog".  YEA ... for feeling good again!!!!

Today my freebie continues with the theme of Christmas and this one honestly could be used for many scrapbook pages ... BUT

I want you to use it for one of those special December 25th scrapbook layouts or a special card.

 
Here is the preview:
 
You can download it at: 
 
 
A special thanks goes out to www.scrappingmemories.com
for their absolutely adorable resale clipart.
These two little children
can't help but touch your heart
with love.
 
Do not forget to go for a visit at this
heartwarming blog.
 
I just love it!!!!
 
For Christmas is always, always found in the eyes of a child.  May the presents be many and exactly what you are wanting.
 
Hugs always, Sue

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on all the cute Images!
I have not visited in a while and need to go catch up on some of these great files.
I picked up a bunch of your freebies today.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thanks.·:*¨·••·¨*:·
Very much appreciated.Bless you, your time, hard work and your amazing talent.
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART,
.`•.¸.•´ Snowbird
Looking forward to seeing more of your awesome work
Have a marvelous day.take care of yourself and stay warm.
sending hugs across the miles
Snowbird
Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy Holiday

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I'm glad you are back too. I missed you! Thanks for another great freebie.

Hugs,
Lisa

Edwina said...

I love this sentiment! It is so true. I love the little girl with it. Edwina Brown

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

Thank you Susie-Q ... Another gem! :)

Administrator said...

I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you! http://www.scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/12/tuesdays-guest-freebies-grands-9.html