Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, February 22, 2013

Leprechaun Glasses

I want everyone to know that today my creative juices are back.  I am so happy, too.  I was starting to wonder if that part of my brain had gone of permanent vacation.

As the next holiday is St Patrick's Day and also a very important day in my life ... I just knew under all those misfiring neutrons in this brain of mine, sooner or later the good ones would go into action.  The reason for the importance of the day .... it will be my 24th wedding anniversary to my Mr John.

So without any further delay .... here is my freebie for today.

 
You can download this at:
 
Thanks everyone for being so patient with me.  BECAUSE I AM SO GLAD TO REALLY FEEL LIKE I AM BACK!!!!!!
 
Hugs, Sue
 


3 comments:

Donna said...

Happy Anniversary to you both!
Hope you start feeling better soon, I
know that misberable feeling all the time soon starts to get a person feeling really down. I loved your pictures from your trip! LOL
Hugs Donna

Edwina said...

Hi Sue, This is so cute. Thank you. It made me smile. Edwina Brown

Chris said...

Thank you so much!!!