Welcome Digital Scrapbookers

So glad you found me. Just come and sit a spell, it's time to go exploring. Life is an unscripted journey that if you're lucky enough, you capture it with words and photos.













Followers

Friday, March 8, 2013

Easter Sets

I have been just bogged under this week and just can't seem to find the time I need for everything that I am trying to do this week.  So, again my friends I will be relying on my creations from last year.  It is my way of making sure that I get those freebies out to the weekend collectors that I know don't have time during the week.

Here is the preview of Easter Set No. 1










You can download the set at:
 
I do hope that in this set there are a few that everyone loves.
 
I do want to bring to the attention of everyone, one of these freebies was created last year by my granddaughter, Allison when she was seven years old.  It is the one called "Cute and fuzzy as a bunny".  She still continues to help me create and amazingly is more at home on the computer then I am.  The CS5 Photoshop is still with it's learning curve for her and she is just as smart as a whip.  There is nothing that I have to show her more than once.
 
And, with that .... this is my start for this Easter season.
 
Hugs to all, Sue

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Thank you so much! These are adorable!

BreAnn said...

They're all so cute! Thank you for sharing them with us!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

These are gorgeous, thanks for sharing your creations.

Chris said...

Thank you Sue...I love them all. Thank you so much you are always so gracious!!!

Edwina said...

Sue, Thank you so much. These are so cute. Edwina Brown